Friday, April 25, 2014

LAUNCH NEWS // For A Cure

I'm a mom.  I'm many other things, but being called mommy is one of my favorite titles.  As a mother, my world revolves around pouring into them and I couldn't imagine getting up each day knowing it's a fight for their life.  I just can't imagine it.

But many people live it.  One in particular I haven't officially met, but I heard her story.  She's a mother.  She's a wife.  She's a fighter.  She has two little girls many of you have probably heard of; Virginia and Piper and they both have cystic fibrosis.

I'm not even going to attempt to tell their story here since I am so new to it, but I will share something I believe for these little girls and their mother (and dad)...

I believe in community.  I believe in a village.  I believe it takes a village.  I believe it takes love.  I believe that their lives are of a beautiful worth, and I may never know the journey they all take, but I can walk alongside them and give to them what I have.  I believe in them!

So, as I launch my business May 1st, I decided to do it with a purpose.  To give back.  Because I may not have a lot of money to give myself, but I can give of myself and what it is I love to do.  That's where YOU come in!


ALL SESSIONS BOOKED IN THE MONTH OF MAY WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FUND RAISE FOR THE SAMPSON FAMILY!

So what does that mean?  That means that any session you book, you pay directly to the Sampson Family's Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising link.  You then forward the confirmation email of donation to me, and we're all set.  And even though you book your session in May, your actual session can take place anytime before August 1st.

$100 for a 1hr Session and includes digital images for download via online.

For more information on the Sampson Family and their fundraiser- visit their page:  CLICK HERE!

Since I haven't officially launched yet, bare with me, but for more information, email me at jhen.stark@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment